Followers

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Who created it?

Yesterday I was thinking about how You Father had created everything. But there is one thing that You did not create and that is sin. This thing has a distinguishing of being created by Satan and used by man. Some how I think it goes to an issue of jealousy or self-pride. It seems that they wanted more that You had allowed or that “thing” that had been forbidden. You know it is like the little kid or teenager who is rebellious or curious and thinks, “that ole person doesn’t know what they are talking about.”


You are our parent and are looking out for us just the same as our earthly guardians are entrusted with our care. You and they are looking out for us for own benefit and wellbeing. Lord I thank you and I am so grateful for the insight that You have given me. Oh and yes, I will pass it on. Here folks, you have it, now it is your turn to pass it on, meditate on it or just get a conversation started. LET’s GO!

No comments: